14.2″ eh? Meh, 153″ sounds so much better!
First, some literature:
su·per min·i (ˈso͞opər/ˈminē/)
synonyms: B-Segment (EU), Subcompact (NA)
1. Is a class of automobile which is larger than a city car (EU) but is smaller than a compact car (NA).
2. Is a class of automobile generally regarded as being of less than 3,900 mm (153.5 inches) and more than 3,400 mm (133.9 inches) in length.
3. Is a class of automobile that is currently the most used in WRC and RX.
4. Was the recent car length goal of some Subaru molesting idiot residing in Québec.
5. May refer to the size of one’s penis (check inside your shorts).
Remember what she said… it’s in “travel size”. Whew, so I’m good, or I might have needed to buy a condo or something… Ahem! OK, so this time I was not so subtle in my clues. It’s pretty obvious even. It is with much pride that I bring you this:
Need glasses or can’t zoom? I can help you:
Damn right, I did it! How? Haha, that’s my secret until the puzzle pieces are back together nice and tidy. I don’t like to give myself deadlines but hopefully it should be this fall if all goes well health and money wise. It should give you folks a good bit of time to stew over the how and why. Well, do concentrate on the “how” because you know that the “why” doesn’t matter for me!
Me likey short shorts! 😉