I’ll soon be turning the page on my Subaru days and will be selling ALL of my Subaru related memorabilia (SWRT apparel, brochures, posters, etc). I have not yet researched prices but I reckon the semi-vintage apparel from Subaru’s glory days in the WRC most likely still have good value. All of them were once worn by me (maybe a dozen times in total) but are still in very good condition. I am offering you guys the opportunity to purchase them first otherwise all of these will be put on locally and through eBay in the next month or so! (pictures will be available on request only if you are truly interested)
Here’s the SWRT apparel list:
- autumn “lightweight” jacket (M size but at 5’10” / 180 lbs back then it fitted me perfect).
- short-sleeved team mechanic’s shirt (XL)
- T-shirt (XL)
- baseball cap (adjustable)
- formal wear watch (adjustable)
I also have memorabilia such as:
- Subaru waist bag (man purse)
- 2004 STi owner’s package (blue suede STi case, with all the usual pamphlets, your choice of English or French owner’s manual)
- SWRT “Official Collection” keychain x2
- SWRT “Official Collection” shopping bags (one large, one medium)
- Subaru SVX corporate poster (two sides, Canada, in french, some wear)
- 2004 STi dealer brochure (Canada, in french)
- 2005 STi dealer brochure (Canada, in french)
- “2001: The Road to Glory” SWRT’s official commemorative full WRC season review (the year Richard Burns won the driver’s title), in ENGLISH!
- Subaru Six Star Magazine (autumn 2007, Canada, in French)
- Subaru playing cards set (52 deck, features different cars from Subaru’s history up to 2010, never used)
- Subaru corporate folder
- Set of four 8×11″(approx) Subaru WRC posters from the 2005 season
- Set of five 2001 & 2002 “Subaru WRC Challenge” commemorative sticker set (some are missing but are mostly complete, these could be used say to pimp-up a tool chest)
Let me know ASAP if you’re interested in any of these!