All right, enough fooling around! The forecast has changed to rain for Tuesday with no snowstorms in the extended forecast. If there’s just the correct amount of rain it can compact the current snow and make it workable. However, if there’s too much it’s going to mess everything up, creating most likely weeks of delays.
As such, I have taken the decision that I am going tomorrow (Monday) when temps are still cold and before the rain comes. I’ll clear out the friggin’ powder myself and if I can expose the frosted base enough it should be quite fun! Furthermore, this will allow me to make preliminary adjustments to the car and fix whatever issue arise, like snow clogging certain areas of the car, and whatnot. The bonus being that the powdery snow should eventually cling and show me how the aero is working. Chances to match or beat my best lap time is slim to none but that’s not why I’m going this time. I just want to run the friggin’ thing, period. Update probably in the following days.
Stay frosty my friends.